Our Advantage Benefits You
We’re not just a document preparation web site, like LegalZoom. We are a real Texas law firm.
But that doesn’t mean we’re like every other Texas law firm. We’re different for a few reasons:
- We give you the option of working with us in person or on-line virtually. We can communicate with you over the Internet by e-mail, Skype and also by telephone.
- You don’t have to give up time away from work to come to our offices. By providing our services “virtually”, we are able to keep our fees low and make it convenient for you.
- You have the ability to send us an e-mail or complete our online questionnaires at a time that is convenient for you.
- You know what you will pay. Our No Nonsense Will Packages feature a simple fixed and reasonable fees.
- We are an actual law firm with an office in Austin, but we also are a virtual law firm that provides our services via the Internet. For our “virtual” clients we conduct most of our business by e-mail and via the Internet; therefore, personal meetings are generally not needed. This gives us the ability to pass those savings on to our clients.
- We stand behind and guarantee our work. If you go to a non-lawyer document preparation service, any guarantee is limited or non-existent.
- Our attorneys are members of the Texas State Bar, and must comply with all of the Professional Rules of Conduct. We also carry appropriate errors and omissions (malpractice insurance). A legal forms web site offered by a non-law firm is not regulated in any way. If there is a problem, you have no recourse.
Trusler Legal vs LegalZoom
Trusler LegalReal Texas Law Firm
- Documents reviewed by a licensed Texas attorney
- Legal advice available (phone or e-mail)
- Full Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Conforms to State Bar ethics rules
- Licensed by the State Bar of Texas
- Required to check for conflicts of interest
- Required to adhere to State Bar confidentiality requirements
- Custom drafting of documents and legal advice
LegalZoomOnline Form Company
- Documents not reviewed by attorney
- No legal advice available
- No Malpractice Insurance coverage
- Does not conform to State Bar ethics rules
- Not licensed by the State Bar of Texas
- Not required to check for conflicts of interest
- Not required to adhere to State Bar confidentiality requirements
- No custom drafting of documents and no legal advice